Cream & Embroidered

Top - Zara Jacket - Car boot sale Trousers - Car boot sale Shoes - Flea Market Necklace - Not sure... Hell yea here...







Top - Zara
Jacket - Car boot sale
Trousers - Car boot sale
Shoes - Flea Market
Necklace - Not sure...

Hell yea here's another blog post. Slamming them out right now.... This is basically my I wanna wear pyjamas outside outfit as always. Cosy, warm and very me. I'm in love with all things embroidered and anything fluffy and anything creamy white. You should see my wardrobe, there's a whole creamy white section which I keep adding too but it's just so beautiful!

Hopefully will be lots more blog posts coming, just need to switch up what I actually wear so it's not fake pyjamas all the freaking time. I promise I will wear something more inspired soon.

Gonna add a little 'what I'm listening to' at the end of each blog post as I would love some new music so I am also going to try and inspire others!

Wild Belle - Giving Up On You
James Blake - Limit To Your Love
Left Lane Cruiser - Big Momma
Just found Ticklah so jamming to them tunes right now.

Love Lucie x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images