Summer Of Angels SPELL Lookbook

Mega photo heavy post but it was hard not to just choose EVERY SINGLE PHOTO as e...





















Mega photo heavy post but it was hard not to just choose EVERY SINGLE PHOTO as every one is just immense! Spell just make me die honesty, it is like what my wardrobe, creative and travel dreams are made of. Literally want everything but sadly it is all way out of my price range (especially when I just want everything!) Although some newish pieces that I have been dying over for ages have gone into their sale soooo may have to treat myself soon....

I had a bad couple of experiences with Spell but I cannot deny their products are beautiful, their ideas are magical and they take you into a proper dream world with their collections each and every time.

Now please can I live in America and just lay about in the sun wearing Spell please?

All Photos belong to SPELL DESIGNS.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images