pink and green

Tee - Vintage Kimono - Vintage Shorts - H&M Necklace - Forever 21 I tried to be a bit more colourf...









Tee - Vintage
Kimono - Vintage
Shorts - H&M
Necklace - Forever 21

I tried to be a bit more colourful today as I feel like lately all I seem to wear is black. This kimono was my mums old scarf that she gave me in France and immediately I knew I wanted to change it into a kimono. Paisley and fringe? HELLO! The tee I got in France last year at a flea market after wanting a Harley tee for ages but I haven't worn till now, why? I don't know, but I will start wearing it more after this outfit definitely.

You can see I also dyed my hair pink using the L'oreal Feria toning conditioner, it came out a really cute colour which I am happy with as normally I can never achieve the right tone of pastel pink. I would recommend the Loreal Feria if you have bright white hair as it does seem to work well. I've read some reviews that are negative but again I think you need a white blonde colour to base it on to get a good shade. I also left it on for about 20 minutes opposed to the 5 it says on the box but now I think it will just fade out to a light pink which will be lovely.  I used one whole tube but that was for my extensions as well so was pretty good considering I have thick hair and a full head of extensions.

p.s I am also so shiny again, I forgot to take my powder to work and this is what happens, why do I not learn???

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Flickr Images